Halloween is right around the corner and for many of you it means lots and lots of candy! If you're trying to limit your candy intake and not start adding to those "holiday pounds" early, we've got some better and it's a sweet, healthy, no-bake recipe. No bake recipes are the best because they are easy and you can even make them ahead. This no bake recipe is a delicious berry pudding using Life's Abundance Greens Blend and a handful of granola for that perfect crunch.
Follow this simple recipe when you need to satisfy that wicked craving!
Makes 2 servings
- 2 ½ cups yogurt or non-dairy vanilla yogurt
- 4 tsp Life’s Abundance Greens Blend
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ½ cup granola
- 1 cup blueberries
- Mix yogurt, chia seeds, and Greens Blend together in a bowl and cover.
- Place in the refrigerator for four hours.
- Remove the pudding mixture from the fridge.
- In two glasses, layer the chia pudding, blueberries, and granola.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tip: If you are preparing ahead of time, wait to top your dessert with the granola so you maintain maximum crunchiness!
Why did we choose Life's Abundance Greens Blend for this recipe?
- Non GMO
- Gluten free
- Soy free
- Dairy free
- Naturally flavored
- No added sugar
- No artificial flavors
- No artificial colors
- No artificial preservatives
Enjoy your day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek