If your pup received rawhides for a gift this year, I suggest tossing them! Rawhides can cause choking, throat irritations and potentially dangerous intestinal blockages. On top of that, it can be costly when you need to rush your dog to the vet due to a blockage. It's better for you and them to ditch the rawhides and go with a safe alternative. The answer? Porky Puffs! Our dogs have been drooling over these for years. I can't touch the bag without some serious drool factor starting. If you have...
Enjoy your day!
Lisa and Rich Jelinek